My Blog List


Monday, April 29, 2013

For the love of horses....

It's been 2 years since we left the desert and thanks to my mom and my sister,  Gianna will now have her horse lessons that she's so patiently been waiting for.  Her heart was a bit broke when we left Vegas because that meant she was leaving the horses she had come to love.  I told her Tennessee is the country and there will be many many horses for her to ride and be around, but mommy was wrong.  Most horses here are privately owned in backyards.  We do see them at the auction house on the way to school but just not the same as going and spending time with them and riding.  Well, after asking around I heard of a place that she can get lessons.  Gianna is tickled pink that she now gets to ride.  Her favorite horse so far is named Honey. Guess what Gianna wants for Christmas???????  Enjoy some of the pix I took :)
Gianna on Honey
My happy happy girl
Gianna & Chevy
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
Deep in concentration

Gianna & Chevy
Gianna & Chevy